Last resort logo

SWAT 3 - LAST RESORT GAME MODIFICATION

Spam Prevention - PLEASE READ !! (23 Apr 2021)

Due to a problem with spammers the rules for posting in the forums have changed for new users.

Newly registered users won't have their posts published until a moderator approves them.

Rebind compliance hotkey

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #1394 by PepeSilva
Is there a way to rebind that key? I don't mind using the other keys for the actions but in the heat of the moment it is pretty much impractical to press "7" to get a hostile to comply.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #1395 by Copy-Cat
Replied by Copy-Cat on topic Rebind compliance hotkey
Go to options and look for Issue Compliance, set it to something you are not using or something you rarely use.. 7 should still work if I remember correctly..

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #1396 by Slippery Jim
I used to remap it to F10 in the old days.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #1404 by PepeSilva
Replied by PepeSilva on topic Rebind compliance hotkey
the only thing bugging me is the overlapping of sounds... any idea to fix this for a future release? Maybe implement a cool down?

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #1408 by Slippery Jim
Sadly that isn't something we can fix. We would need the source code I suspect.

More
3 years 11 months ago #1559 by DarkSynopsis
Shame, is an annoying bug, I wouldn't even be too bothered about the fact the sounds are queuing up and playing if it was always a different sound.

I just hit my compliance button 20 times in a row just to see, 18 out of the 20 presses used the exact same voice line in succession, so basically only the first and last line said was actually different everything in between was the same :( just that being able to be fixed would be nice, but can't imagine that is any more likely.

Moderators: DarkSynopsis
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds