Last resort logo

SWAT 3 - LAST RESORT GAME MODIFICATION

Spam Prevention - PLEASE READ !! (23 Apr 2021)

Due to a problem with spammers the rules for posting in the forums have changed for new users.

Newly registered users won't have their posts published until a moderator approves them.

Need beta testers

More
4 years 1 month ago #1372 by Slippery Jim
Replied by Slippery Jim on topic Need beta testers
Fixed those two issues and discovered a third. Fixed that one too.

Will test it all tomorrow so hopefully open beta soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #1376 by Slippery Jim
Having troubles getting the uninstaller to delete the Last Resort settings file in the APPDATA folder and the desktop shortcut to the launcher. Not sure why. Both are minor issues but annoying that I can't get it to work properly.

More
3 years 4 months ago #1904 by flood6
Replied by flood6 on topic Need beta testers
Is this still avaible ? 

More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #1906 by Slippery Jim
Second beta test is here:

www.swat3lastresort.info/index.php/lastr...st-2-last-resort-mod

flood6 I mistakenly deleted your other thread.  For some reason I thought it double posted on the forum and I deleted one of them.  It turns out your other post was this thread.  Sorry mate.  My mistake.

More
3 years 4 months ago #1983 by fgsfds
Replied by fgsfds on topic Need beta testers
I would love to play SWAT 3 with a couple of friends and report any issues we might find, but we're having trouble registering accounts on NeuWON. The registration form just says "Registration complete. You can now log in." and then it seems it doesn't create the account at all. No emails arrive to the email address specified either. Trying to log into it just says "invalid username" both in-game and on the website. The same kind of thing seems to happen when trying to register using AccountWizard.exe: it acts as if the account was registered, but nothing actually happens.
Not sure if this is the right place to post about it, but I don't know who else to alert about this.

More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #1984 by Slippery Jim
Did you install the latest build of the Last Resort mod or are you trying to use the NeuWon website? That website is pretty messed up right now and the owner is slowly working on making a new version.

This guide may help:
www.swat3lastresort.info/index.php/play-...3-online-multiplayer

If you are not using the Last Resort mod make sure you copy over the NeuWon version of "AccountWizard.ini" file also because that tells the account wizard what servers to use.

If you do play on the server you should know that we are suffering from the occasional crash.  If the server does crash it would be great if you could post in the forums when it happened roughly, what map you were on, and any other specifics what you were doing that might have been the "trigger" of the crash.   Thanks.   We are trying to figure out a common reason for the crash.

Moderators: DarkSynopsis
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds