Last resort logo

SWAT 3 - LAST RESORT GAME MODIFICATION

Spam Prevention - PLEASE READ !! (23 Apr 2021)

Due to a problem with spammers the rules for posting in the forums have changed for new users.

Newly registered users won't have their posts published until a moderator approves them.

Textures between 8 and 256

More
5 years 11 months ago #830 by ClausBurgos
Hello! I'm having some texture issues that prevent me from loading some missions. An error message appears stating that "the texture is in an invalid size. It must be between 8 and 256." Can someone help me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #831 by Slippery Jim
There are two possible reasons for this:

1) Someone released a map with invalid texture size or somehow a texture has become corrupted. In Swat 3 textures have to be 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, or 256 pixels (in width or height) whereas other games aren't so restrictive. The only way to fix this is to keep track of which maps cause this error and delete them from the MISSIONS folder

2) You are trying to play a newer map that was designed for use with the Last Resort mod without having it . The Last Resort mod allows larger textures with a range of 8 to 1024 pixels. Fix: download and install the Last Resort mod. You can toggle this mod completely off with the custom launcher so you can go back to vanilla Swat 3 any time you want.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: DarkSynopsis
Time to create page: 4.335 seconds