Last resort logo

SWAT 3 - LAST RESORT GAME MODIFICATION

Spam Prevention - PLEASE READ !! (23 Apr 2021)

Due to a problem with spammers the rules for posting in the forums have changed for new users.

Newly registered users won't have their posts published until a moderator approves them.

Increased Suspect/Civilians Count

More
3 years 11 months ago #1516 by Slippery Jim
Woops.

Looked at the code. It only ignored the cells set to "not occupiable". I will need to add a skybox only check also.

Anything else I am missing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #1517 by Copy-Cat
i think that is it.

any chance you had a chance to read the other post on additions to the mod?

More
3 years 11 months ago #1518 by Slippery Jim
You mean regarding the shoot distance? Didn't think there was anything for me to reply to. Thought you were just adding it to the list really.

More
3 years 11 months ago #1519 by Copy-Cat
The swat models mate :(

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #1522 by Slippery Jim

Copy-Cat wrote: I'm about to get back on the 3d character models for the swat officers, and have a huge post that I want to run by you before I post it.

I was waiting for you to post about it, lol. Again not a mind reader :P

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #1542 by DarkSynopsis
Just coming back to this on the Scenario Editor front, I've got a script going that will make a scenario based on the suspect count I put in and throw them in random cells with random weapons/attributes, not looked into doing civilians yet and I wouldn't be surprised if issues arise since seems the game likes the files to be spaced a certain way, nightmare.

Now the real point of my post, is there a quick way to get a list of all the SWAT Spawn Cells in the default maps? or is going to be a matter of finding them all manually? want to make sure I can exclude them from being spawned in by suspects.

Moderators: DarkSynopsis
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds