Last resort logo

SWAT 3 - LAST RESORT GAME MODIFICATION

Spam Prevention - PLEASE READ !! (23 Apr 2021)

Due to a problem with spammers the rules for posting in the forums have changed for new users.

Newly registered users won't have their posts published until a moderator approves them.

Ai not initialized

More
4 years 2 months ago #1225 by Copy-Cat
Replied by Copy-Cat on topic Ai not initialized
1.7 awe man the good old days.. I suspect your game was not patched to 2.1 properly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #1226 by Slippery Jim
Replied by Slippery Jim on topic Ai not initialized
Ya, that is an odd error to have.

I assume you had a disc version that you upgraded instead of a Steam/GOG.com download only version?

If so unfortunately it looks like you might have to re-install and then repatch. The LR mod only works on version 2.1 of the game. Remember to back up any downloads of community maps or mods you have in your folders.

More
4 years 2 months ago #1242 by Cerbere
Replied by Cerbere on topic Ai not initialized
Ok let me uninstall and re-install the game and get back to you, also you assume right it is the original cd no steam/gog version.
Thanks

More
4 years 1 month ago #1256 by Cerbere
So i uninstalled and re-installed the game installed 2.1 directly as 2.0 was giving issue, now it work fine with or without the last resort, only thing is their is no hostages in all mission/campaign only hostiles, could you let me know what can be done for this please/
In case it help others:
Install the game and patch 2.1
Download wined3d and copy all .dll to the game folder (i know normally its 3 files only but i could not remember which one)
Install LR
Play

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #1257 by Slippery Jim
Replied by Slippery Jim on topic Ai not initialized

Cerbere wrote: only thing is their is no hostages in all mission/campaign only hostiles

Okay that is the oddest thing that I have heard of yet. Does that still happen with the LR mod turned off?

What version of the game do you have to start with on CD? My disk is the original 1.0 version so I had to use several different patches to get it to 2.1 version.

What language version do you have? The Last Resort mod really is made for the North American version of Swat 3 and I have never tested it on an international version mainly because I don't have access to one. I am just curious what you have.

More
4 years 1 month ago #1260 by Cerbere
So i have the 1.7 US version on the cd (the GOTY) i forgot to mention that when i start with LR mod it give a error 58 (file already exist) so i start the game using the swat_1920x1080.exe. I will try with LR mod turned off and get back to you today

Moderators: DarkSynopsis
Time to create page: 0.306 seconds