Last resort logo

SWAT 3 - LAST RESORT GAME MODIFICATION

Spam Prevention - PLEASE READ !! (23 Apr 2021)

Due to a problem with spammers the rules for posting in the forums have changed for new users.

Newly registered users won't have their posts published until a moderator approves them.

Play Swat3 online with NeuWon - pt3

More
4 years 3 weeks ago - 4 years 3 weeks ago #1316 by Slippery Jim
The owner of NeuWon got back to me. Sounds like it was a dynamic IP issue and has been resolved. I have his cell phone number now so I can drop him a text in the future. The massive delay was the fact that he didn't check that gmail account often.

I will put the game server up starting Sunday morning (and leave it up all Sunday) if anyone wanted to test things out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago - 4 years 2 weeks ago #1319 by Slippery Jim
Is anyone able to connect to the server today?

Update: Other people are having the same problem as I. It looks like NeuWon isn't working 100% yet. I will send a message to the owner. I took the Swat 3 server down until then.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #1327 by DomeShot
I tried connecting but it never would for me aswell. Glad to see he has responded and the site is back up. Can't wait til this is resolved, CO-OP ftw!

More
4 years 2 weeks ago - 4 years 2 weeks ago #1329 by Slippery Jim
I texted the NeuWon owner. No reply yet but he is probably at work right now. For now the server is technically back up but we can't connect yet.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago - 4 years 2 weeks ago #1331 by Slippery Jim
Server is back up and working. Will keep it up all weekend if anyone wants to test things out.

Looks like it was IP issues at the main server according to the owner

More
4 years 2 weeks ago - 4 years 2 weeks ago #1332 by DomeShot
Awesome! Thanks Jim. I'm ready to play haha :)

UPDATE: I was able to log in last night and play for almost an hour before I went to sleep. So much nostalgia! And so nice to not have to use a third-party program like Failmanchi.

Moderators: DarkSynopsis
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds