Last resort logo

SWAT 3 - LAST RESORT GAME MODIFICATION

Spam Prevention - PLEASE READ !! (23 Apr 2021)

Due to a problem with spammers the rules for posting in the forums have changed for new users.

Newly registered users won't have their posts published until a moderator approves them.

Unable to set 3d video. Help!

More
5 years 1 month ago #934 by Hustlasjustice
Help!! I have downloaded last resort and dgvoodoo. I have jumped all of the hurdles and got to the cut scene before the first career mission. And then crash. I get unable to set 3D video 640x480. I have tried to do the remedy when I set 2d and 3d to the same 800x400 except that option is not available for me on the 3D screen. My list of options is significantly shorter. can someone help please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #935 by Slippery Jim

Hustlasjustice wrote: Help!! I have downloaded last resort and dgvoodoo. I have jumped all of the hurdles and got to the cut scene before the first career mission. And then crash. I get unable to set 3D video 640x480.

Where you able to see any of the video files playing in game? That crash sounds a lot like video codec crash problem. Read more about that here:

www.swat3lastresort.info/index.php/swat-3-video-directx-fix

Another suggestion I have is make sure the Last Resort Launcher is in Windows 7 compatability mode if you are using Windows 8 or 10.

www.swat3lastresort.info/index.php/last-resort-windows8-10

If you do the Windows 7 compatibilty mode you should see more resolutions available in Windows 8/10.

800x600 resolution for 2D and 3D is suggested until you get everything running properly in Swat 3 for troubleshooting purposes since it is the default resolution for the game. Once everything is running smoothly than you can try higher resolutions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: DarkSynopsis
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds