Last resort logo

SWAT 3 - LAST RESORT GAME MODIFICATION

Spam Prevention - PLEASE READ !! (23 Apr 2021)

Due to a problem with spammers the rules for posting in the forums have changed for new users.

Newly registered users won't have their posts published until a moderator approves them.

2D Menu Sizes Not Working Properly

More
5 years 8 months ago #889 by holexion
I wasn't able to find any information on this, but when I select 1920x1080 for the 2d menu size, it is stretched only on the top left hand corner of the screen, is there a fix to this to make the 1920x1080 resolution stretched out fully?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #890 by Slippery Jim
The mod really is designed for when you select multiplayer/LAN games to run missions. I assume you have selected Mission or Career mode and are having this problem.

Unfortunately since we don't have the source code to the game we are forced to use a hex editor to hack the game executables. We still haven't figured out how to fix the menus in Mission or Career mode yet. It is on our "to do" or "wish" list.

Sorry.

More
5 years 7 months ago #891 by holexion
Ok, no worries, thanks for the reply!

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #892 by Slippery Jim
If you are playing those modes you can always select 800x600 for the 2D menu and whatever size you want for the 3D settings. The game should go full screen if your monitor can do 800x600 and then it will switch over to the larger resolution for the 3D part of the game.

Moderators: DarkSynopsis
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds